Read the daily quote from Pope Francis

 

Ss Peter and Paul Cemetery, Hart

Ss Peter and Paul Cemetery, Hart

 

In April, 1861, Father William Lette was named Pastor of St Thomas Church in Winona and also was in charge of all Catholics in Winona County. During the years of his pastorate which ended in 1868, plans were made for the erection of a Church at Hart, Minnesota. In the Year 1868, the Right Reverend Thomas L Grace, Bishop of Minnesota, Purchased 10 acres of land in Hart Township of Winona County for $100.00 from Mathias Maraz for Ss' Peter and Paul Church and Cemetery. Permanent Care funds were established in 1960 at the request of Bishop Edward A Fitzgerald of Winona Diocese. 

 

Click here for a JPG Map of the Cemetery

Click here for a PDF Map of the Cemetery